Desperation and distraction are masquerading as policy for a zombie economy. Below we see how and why—and at what cost.
- Distraction as Policy While the Zombie Economy Stumbles
- What’s the Deal with the Gold Price?
- Signals Matter Discusses What Matters
- U.S. Debt Ceiling, Defaulting Bonds and More Deadly Fed “Support”
- National Debt = Inflating Away Uncle Sam’s Embarrassing Bar Tab
- More Market Fog: The S&P Earnings Myth and Single-Family Housing Lie
- The Dollar and Inflation and Gold—Just Follow the Money
- Uh Oh: Stocks and Bonds Falling Together—Again…
- It’s a Math Thing. How Ex-Items Accounting & Stock Buy-Backs Prove Over-Valuation in the S&P
- Trade War: Good for America?