Below we look at Asian Markets, the European Union, US Markets and the relationship between central banks, bonds, inflation,
- Keep It Simple–Thoughts from the Sidelines
- Is the Dam About to Burst? Not Enough Fingers to Prevent a Yield Shock.
- Market Facts: More Important than Market Bulls, Market Bears or the Main Stream Financial Media.
- Up or Down? The Fate of the US Dollar.
- Passive v Active Investing. What’s the Difference?
- Drowning in Debt: Will the Market Yield to Rising Yields?
- The CAPE Indicator—Proof of Overvalued Markets?
- Facebook—Awful Anyway You Look At It…
- Today’s Bond Market: Is it Safe to Go in the Water?
- Tesla’s Fake Rise and Pending Fall: The Perfect Metaphor for Current Markets.