Below, we get philosophical and financial, looking back on the year that was 2018 and what its condition portends
- The $1.8T Bond Wave— Explaining the October 2018 Volatility
- Avoid the Tech Stock Cliff : Facebook, Netflix, Amazon and Google
- Low Yield & High Risk in So-Called” “High Yield” Bonds…
- Blurring the Truth: Banking Risks and the Main Stream Financial Media
- Wall Street in Nantucket…The 1% vs. Reality
- No Fear in the Fear Index: The VIX vs. the Big, Bad Market Wolf
- Will This Bond Bubble Ever Pop?
- Recession Concerns: The Main Street Economy vs. Wall Street Bubble.
- The CAPE Indicator—Proof of Overvalued Markets?
- The US Middle Class—Gone but Not Forgotten