Below we look at American politics, QE and low-rate addiction based upon a French template –circa 1790–for the absurd. Same
- The Big Fat Myth: Surging Earnings, Unemployment and GDP Growth
- The Big Lie—“Booming” Wall Street Profits and Earnings…
- October Market Volatility—The Real Story and The Bear to Come.
- Keep It Simple–Thoughts from the Sidelines
- Signals Matter ETF Trading Example: Brazil and EWZ
- A Bull and Bear Case for the Little Guys — Small Cap Stocks in Global Markets.
- Passive v Active Investing. What’s the Difference?
- Pitchforks Ahead or Just Market Bears Running in Circles ?
- Is the Dam About to Burst? Not Enough Fingers to Prevent a Yield Shock.
- The CAPE Indicator—Proof of Overvalued Markets?