Below we look at American politics, QE and low-rate addiction based upon a French template –circa 1790–for the absurd. Same
- Market History & US Debt—Part I. Lessons of 1929 and FDR’s Mistakes.
- The CAPE Indicator—Proof of Overvalued Markets?
- Main Street vs. Wall Street
- No Fear in the Fear Index: The VIX vs. the Big, Bad Market Wolf
- Cutting Through Tax Cuts—A History of Avoiding Pain for Political Gain
- It’s a Math Thing. How Ex-Items Accounting & Stock Buy-Backs Prove Over-Valuation in the S&P
- Hawkish Sounds from the FMOC. Is the Market Listening?
- Today’s Bond Market: Is it Safe to Go in the Water?
- Market Facts: More Important than Market Bulls, Market Bears or the Main Stream Financial Media.
- A Bull and Bear Case for the Little Guys — Small Cap Stocks in Global Markets.