Below we look at American politics, QE and low-rate addiction based upon a French template –circa 1790–for the absurd. Same
- Risk v Reward in The Current Market
- Signals Matter Stop-Loss Example: Public Storage (PSA)
- Why a Deficit Matters —A Debt Storm Brewing?
- Bitcoin. Investment or Gamble?
- Fragile Bond Markets –One More Crack in a Cracked Market of Crazy Politics, “Healthy” Banks, a Delusional Federal Reserve, a Raging Stock Bubble and a Dying Retail, Junk Bond and Auto-Sector
- Trade War: Good for America?
- Signals Matter ETF Trading Example: Brazil and EWZ
- How Amazon Symbolizes Market Distortion
- Recession Concerns: The Main Street Economy vs. Wall Street Bubble.
- Thoughts from Arlington: The Economics of the Warfare State