The looming debt ceiling and current political gridlock (and White House tragic comedies) has me thinking less about politics and
- A Study in Heroes and Anti-Heroes: The Modern DC/ Wall Street Disaster
- Going to Cash—Even Wayyyyyyy Too Early is Better than a Minute Too Late.
- Uh Oh: Stocks and Bonds Falling Together—Again…
- Fragile Bond Markets –One More Crack in a Cracked Market of Crazy Politics, “Healthy” Banks, a Delusional Federal Reserve, a Raging Stock Bubble and a Dying Retail, Junk Bond and Auto-Sector
- Drowning in Debt: Will the Market Yield to Rising Yields?
- Will This Bond Bubble Ever Pop?
- Amazon —The Symbol of Drunk Investing
- A Bull and Bear Case for the Little Guys — Small Cap Stocks in Global Markets.
- Modern Markets & US Pension Funds Having a Gallipoli Moment.
- Recession Concerns: The Main Street Economy vs. Wall Street Bubble.