U.S. exporters face a bumpy 2020. 23 shares Welcome back to What’s Happening Now, our last report for an eventful year
- Distraction as Policy While the Zombie Economy Stumbles
- What’s the Deal with the Gold Price?
- U.S. Debt Ceiling, Defaulting Bonds and More Deadly Fed “Support”
- National Debt = Inflating Away Uncle Sam’s Embarrassing Bar Tab
- Signals Matter Discusses What Matters
- The Dollar and Inflation and Gold—Just Follow the Money
- Uh Oh: Stocks and Bonds Falling Together—Again…
- Unlimited QE Means Unlimited Risk Ahead
- It’s a Math Thing. How Ex-Items Accounting & Stock Buy-Backs Prove Over-Valuation in the S&P
- Trade War: Good for America?