Below we look at American politics, QE and low-rate addiction based upon a French template –circa 1790–for the absurd. Same
- The $1.8T Bond Wave— Explaining the October 2018 Volatility
- Avoid the Tech Stock Cliff : Facebook, Netflix, Amazon and Google
- Low Yield & High Risk in So-Called” “High Yield” Bonds…
- Blurring the Truth: Banking Risks and the Main Stream Financial Media
- Wall Street in Nantucket…The 1% vs. Reality
- No Fear in the Fear Index: The VIX vs. the Big, Bad Market Wolf
- Amazon —The Symbol of Drunk Investing
- Recession Concerns: The Main Street Economy vs. Wall Street Bubble.
- The CAPE Indicator—Proof of Overvalued Markets?
- The December 2018 Markets