Below we look at American politics, QE and low-rate addiction based upon a French template –circa 1790–for the absurd. Same
- The $1.8T Bond Wave— Explaining the October 2018 Volatility
- Avoid the Tech Stock Cliff : Facebook, Netflix, Amazon and Google
- Low Yield & High Risk in So-Called” “High Yield” Bonds…
- Wall Street in Nantucket…The 1% vs. Reality
- Will This Bond Bubble Ever Pop?
- Recession Concerns: The Main Street Economy vs. Wall Street Bubble.
- The CAPE Indicator—Proof of Overvalued Markets?
- The US Middle Class—Gone but Not Forgotten
- The December 2018 Markets
- More Market Fog: The S&P Earnings Myth and Single-Family Housing Lie