Below we look at American politics, QE and low-rate addiction based upon a French template –circa 1790–for the absurd. Same
- The Inflation CPI Lie : BLS Posers…
- More Market Fog: The S&P Earnings Myth and Single-Family Housing Lie
- Low Yield & High Risk in So-Called” “High Yield” Bonds…
- It’s a Math Thing. How Ex-Items Accounting & Stock Buy-Backs Prove Over-Valuation in the S&P
- US Markets: Safe Haven and/or Just the Best Horse in the Global Glue Factory?
- Keep It Simple–Thoughts from the Sidelines
- A Bull and Bear Case for the Little Guys — Small Cap Stocks in Global Markets.
- Recession Concerns: The Main Street Economy vs. Wall Street Bubble.
- Quantitative Tightening : Will It Cause Higher Bond Yields and Lower Market Returns?
- Is the Dam About to Burst? Not Enough Fingers to Prevent a Yield Shock.