Below we look at American politics, QE and low-rate addiction based upon a French template –circa 1790–for the absurd. Same
- The CAPE Indicator—Proof of Overvalued Markets?
- No Fear in the Fear Index: The VIX vs. the Big, Bad Market Wolf
- It’s a Math Thing. How Ex-Items Accounting & Stock Buy-Backs Prove Over-Valuation in the S&P
- Hawkish Sounds from the FMOC. Is the Market Listening?
- Today’s Bond Market: Is it Safe to Go in the Water?
- Full-On French Crazy: Have We Become a Central-Bank Market and Economy?
- The One Market Chart that Explains Everything
- Main Street vs. Wall Street
- December 2018 Markets: The Shark Fin Gets Closer.