Below we look at the facts and numbers behind three great myths: 1) strong markets, 2) a robust trade
- The CAPE Indicator—Proof of Overvalued Markets?
- Bond Risk: More Important than Tax Reform, Politics, or the New Fed Chair
- Signals Matter ETF Trading Example: Brazil and EWZ
- Portfolio Construction While Fly Fishing
- Quantitative Tightening : Will It Cause Higher Bond Yields and Lower Market Returns?
- China, Bitcoin and Rational Markets Losing Reason.
- Bitcoin. Investment or Gamble?
- Uh Oh: Stocks and Bonds Falling Together—Again…
- A Story About Global Central Banks–The Policies Behind Deficit Financing, Market Bubbles, and Stalled GDP.
- Wall Street in Nantucket…The 1% vs. Reality