Below, we look at the TRUMP DOW and employment numbers and place them in a context of data rather
- How to Invest in a Bad Market—Avoid the Waves, Paddle to the Safe Zones.
- The Fed, The Warfare State and The Wall Street Bailout—Three Skunks in the American Woodpile.
- The Sun is Setting on Junk Bonds…
- The Recent China-Deal—A Whole Lot of Nothing in Argentina.
- Market History and US Debt Part II—From Nixon to Black Monday.
- Junk Bonds–Trouble Ahead
- The US Middle Class—Gone but Not Forgotten
- Market History & US Debt—Part I. Lessons of 1929 and FDR’s Mistakes.
- Market History and US Debt, Part III – From Derivatives & LTCM to Dot.Com Bubbles
- It’s a Math Thing. How Ex-Items Accounting & Stock Buy-Backs Prove Over-Valuation in the S&P