A Re-Cap In Part I of my little “history of the US markets in four reads,” we looked broadly at
- How Will the Post-Covid Rebound Play Out?
- U.S. Securities Markets – A Random Walk Through Horse Crap
- Horse Crap Market Fundamentals
- The Big Market Questions: Stocks, Inflation, Deflation, Stagflation, Gold and Bonds
- Harvard’s Hidden Market Secret May Surprise You
- The Main Stream Financial Media: Complicity Pushing Fed Fantasy
- US Debt and the Black Card
- Did COVID-19 “Save” the Global Financial System?
- More Uncertainty from China
- Focus on Facts Rather than Bears & Bulls In a 2019 of Fed U-Turns