A Recap Part I of this series set the backdrop of how years of accumulated debt and easy money leads
- Market History & US Debt—Part I. Lessons of 1929 and FDR’s Mistakes.
- The $1.8T Bond Wave— Explaining the October 2018 Volatility
- The Inflation CPI Lie : BLS Posers…
- The Big Fat Myth: Surging Earnings, Unemployment and GDP Growth
- “It’s All Gonna Blow Soon, Ain’t It?”
- The Recession and Inflation Con
- The Bad Guys Behind the Tariff War Are Right Here in the U.S.A.
- More Real Estate Woes
- No Fear in the Fear Index: The VIX vs. the Big, Bad Market Wolf
- Bull Markets Quietly Galloping Into an Eventual Massacre From Market Highs