Market History I’ve been wandering through University towns in France. It’s summer, the south, and very few students meandering about.
- How Will the Post-Covid Rebound Play Out?
- U.S. Securities Markets – A Random Walk Through Horse Crap
- Horse Crap Market Fundamentals
- US Debt and the Black Card
- The Main Stream Financial Media: Complicity Pushing Fed Fantasy
- The Big Market Questions: Stocks, Inflation, Deflation, Stagflation, Gold and Bonds
- More Uncertainty from China
- Did COVID-19 “Save” the Global Financial System?
- Unlimited QE Means Unlimited Risk Ahead
- Real Financial Advice: Consider the Facts, Decide for Yourself