Below we look at the 2018 S&P earnings myth and the most recent real estate data from the Fed
- The $1.8T Bond Wave— Explaining the October 2018 Volatility
- Low Yield & High Risk in So-Called” “High Yield” Bonds…
- Wall Street in Nantucket…The 1% vs. Reality
- Will This Bond Bubble Ever Pop?
- Recession Concerns: The Main Street Economy vs. Wall Street Bubble.
- The US Middle Class—Gone but Not Forgotten
- The December 2018 Markets
- Why a Deficit Matters —A Debt Storm Brewing?
- Avoid the Tech Stock Cliff : Facebook, Netflix, Amazon and Google
- Gambling v. Investing: What Sets Them Apart?