Below we look at the 2018 S&P earnings myth and the most recent real estate data from the Fed
- More Market Fog: The S&P Earnings Myth and Single-Family Housing Lie
- Low Yield & High Risk in So-Called” “High Yield” Bonds…
- It’s a Math Thing. How Ex-Items Accounting & Stock Buy-Backs Prove Over-Valuation in the S&P
- US Markets: Safe Haven and/or Just the Best Horse in the Global Glue Factory?
- Keep It Simple–Thoughts from the Sidelines
- Quantitative Tightening : Will It Cause Higher Bond Yields and Lower Market Returns?
- Is the Dam About to Burst? Not Enough Fingers to Prevent a Yield Shock.
- Main Street vs. Wall Street
- Lessons from Iceland
- The Inflation CPI Lie : BLS Posers…